Sales / Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time
You will work alongside our management personnel as well as our medical professionals within the company. The customer service representative is a vital part to our operation to ensure that customers stay on track with the various components to treatment as well as garner new business for our growing industry.
- Outreach telephonically to customer to ensure dental clearances, delivery of aligners, on-boarding calls.
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the customer with an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Outreach to local dentists to collect clearances for the customers.
- Schedule appointments for customers who wish to come in to one of our dental offices for in person consults/additional dental work.
- Answer all customer emails to our support email account and document interactions accordingly.
- Manage all incoming calls to our support phone line and document interactions accordingly.
- Oversee customer relationship management (CRM) software to keep patients on track during on-boarding process for paperwork, consent forms, etc.
- Stay in communication with the sales team to ensure follow ups and accurate CRM
*These primary roles are subject to change as the company grows and evolves, there is opportunity for growth within the customer management role as Orthique expands to new locations. The ideal candidate will bring an open mind and positive attitude to take on new challenges and responsibilities as his/her role evolves.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher.
- Telephonic outbound patient / customer outreach experience.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office in Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, data entry, and save spreadsheets), Outlook (ability to open and send emails), Power Point (ability to open and review documents), and be able to utilize its applications in a Professional setting.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Sales Experience: 1 Year.
- Resides in or near New York or New Jersey.
- Experience working in Managed Care or healthcare.
- Prior experience working in medical office or using practice management software.
If you are interested in any of our positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orthique LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.